Everyone is welcome!
We invite positive thinking individuals like yourself to contribute to our collection of content and become part of our awesome community of inspiring people. We accept submissions from aspiring editorial and fiction writers, photographers, musicians, artists, and filmmakers, but would also love to hear from you if you just have an inspiring story that you are burning to tell the world.
Our team looks forward to reviewing every single submission and will let you know as soon as your work will be published. Before filling out the Submission Form below, please check out our Content & Quality Guidelines at the bottom of this page to increase your chances of getting published. We look forward to hearing from you and hope your content will change people’s lives!
Content & Quality Guidelines
- Articles: typically between 250-800 words (can be longer if necessary)
- Images: highest resolution available (at least 640 px [width] x 480 px [height])
- Music: songs or orchestral / instrumental pieces anywhere between 1-6 minutes
- Videos: short films, vlogs, documentaries, or other amazing videos between 1-30 minutes
Content Direction & Tone
- First and foremost, love your work!
- Second, produce content with a passionate, powerful, inspiring, unique, and original voice. Think of our motto: “Aggressively Positive. Ruthlessly Inspiring. Surprisingly Entertaining.”
- Keep it family friendly and double-check the quality of your product before submitting, especially avoiding bad grammar, low-res / blurry photos, shaky cameras, and peaking sound.
- Tone: If your content causes a happy tear, it’s a home run! Besides that, stay within the spectrum of the following words — positive thinking, gratitude, curiosity, longing for more, fairness, friendship, forgiveness, love, courage, passion, motivation, never give up, believe in yourself, letting go, live in the moment, laugh and smile, hope, inner child, trust, reunion, sharing wealth, peace, and true dedication
- Finally, answer all of the following questions with ‘yes’ and you are good to go:
- Does it make me want to live, enjoy, and embrace life with a smile?
- Does it make me want to discover what our amazing world has to offer?
- Does it encourage me to think positive?
- Does it inspire me and provide hope that there is good in the world?
- If one million people saw it, would it contribute to making the world a better place?
- Is the content of substance, engaging, and entertaining?
- Lastly: does it make me smile?
- We are happy to promote you and your work by including links to your website and social channels, since we do not compensate contributors. Please make sure to provide the correct links and other resources so we can make sure the world knows about you!
- Once your content goes live, share it with as many of your friends, family, colleagues, and social network connections as possible. Creators of the most successful content get the chance to become regular contributors, increase their industry exposure, and establish themselves as experts.
- Tell us an inspiring anecdote about yourself that we may mention in Luminary Daily articles, podcasts, or videos (e.g. your life as an artist, your most inspiring mentor, what motivated you to produce the content, your most heartwarming Christmas memory, your most randomly uplifting moment, or simply why you love life)
- Luminary Daily cannot guarantee that every submission will be published. We reserve the right to select work for release on www.LuminaryDaily.com depending on the right fit and quality of your work.
- Content creators and owners of submitted materials grant Luminary Daily a non-exclusive, commercial license to use submitted materials across all Internet-connected media in perpetuity. For the purposes of clarification, ‘non-exclusive’ means you are free to submit your content to other pages and use it for your own purposes. We don’t want to limit you in achieving as much exposure and success as possible!
- Please make sure you own all the copyrights to submitted materials. Content creators and persons initiating the submission of materials hereby represent and warrant to Luminary Daily that they are the exclusive owner of submitted materials and such materials are not violating any laws or infringing any copyrights, intellectual property rights, or any other rights of any third party, including without limitation any rights of publicity or privacy or other rights that give rise to any legal claim by any third party.
- In case you are submitting a written article, we reserve the right to make minimal edits or changes for the sole purpose of complying with Luminary Daily quality guidelines (grammar, spelling, etc.). We will not change the substance of your articles.
- We are not interested in a) SEO-driven submissions that are not in line with our philosophy, b) freelance writers of content farms with articles for the sole purpose of linking up keywords in an effort to boost SEO, and c) references / promotion of businesses or services that are not in line with our philosophy.